Heroes: Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voice actors wanted.

Go down

Voice actors wanted. Empty Voice actors wanted.

Post  sylar December 21st 2013, 3:19 pm

I'm currently looking for some volunteer voice actors to take part in an audio drama for my Heroes expanded universe. The universe is a fan community where fans can share their fiction in almost every format that share a continuity and create an unofficial canon to keep the Heroes world alive. Members can also discuss the show and the upcoming season 5 comics.

I don't have any scripts yet but it is a mystery/thriller titled 'Exodus'. If I can get enough people involved it will be a series of 8-16 episodes with the option to do future volumes depending on reception and if the cast want to do more. I could continue doing the whole thing as a written book but this will shake things up and show the diversity the EU hopes for, and at the very least I would hope for just enough people to do the interviews as a companion to the written story.

The series does take place in America, so while American accents are ideal some international characters aren't out of the question.

If you are interested you can contact me in a PM on this forum or my heroes expanded universe forum, please only respond if you are serious. You will need a decent quality microphone and some way to record lines. It would be really helpful if you could include audio samples via youtube, soundcloud, vocaroo or other easy alternatives. I will then respond with further details and characters you can choose from.

We only have 1 short story up with Company and Sullivan Bros. prequel series in the planning stages and a few other potential novels in discussion. The heroes expanded universe can be found at heroes-eu.forumotion.co.uk. We also have a wiki (heroes-eu.wikia.com) but it was made before we deleted and remade the forum so it's currently out of date.
sylar
sylar

http://www.heroes-eu.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum