Heroes: Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two things, plot wise

Go down

Two things, plot wise Empty Two things, plot wise

Post  Gamble737 November 30th 2012, 3:06 pm

1) I will need help with Jackson when it comes to finding his father and the haitian in L.A. These two characters can be played by whoever, and I am sure the plot will come together about why his dad went missing and was thought dead, and how the haitian plays into it. Is his dad a part of the company? Who knows.

2) The second thing I need to know is based on an idea. I would like to start drawing more for my deviantart account and I had an idea. How about I draw the future according (With a new character) to what you think future plot would be and post it here? It gives a little depth and I am able to show those pictures in chat through link to topics here. Just curious if you want to pull the strings behind my Pinocchio idea?

That is about it. I know that in the end that Jax will end up either working for the company or a bad guy wanting to kill humans... Just feels right. He started with the whole batman/iron man complex, and I keep feeling like he would make a good magneto type....you know, once he finds out about other specials. Lol.

Gamble737

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum